No I haven't I've been since yesterday till 2am migrating OC in a test environment to 3.3.2.
So far I've done all of this.
Steps done when updating to KO 332
- Moved 332 to oc/332
- Modified index.php to point there
- Modified bootstrap.php to use the class classes/Kohana/Core and use auto_load_lowercase
- Modified classes/koahana.php to overwrite the autoload, so will search for lowercases (improve that code)
- Deleted oc/classes/kohana/exception.php
- Replaced COUNT(" to replace with DB::expr('COUNT("id_ad")'
- Class install modified classes/Kohana
- Removed function count_all() form classes/orm.php
- Replaced $this->request->redirect( for $this->redirect(
- Replaced Request::current()->redirect( for HTTP::redirect(
- Replaced Model_Content::get( with Model_Content::get_by_title(
- Deleted oc/classes/image/gd.php
Still need to work on the exceptions and plan a release to change OC to KO 3.3.2.
At the end I have overwritten auto_load_lowercase since seems doesn't work good, to be able to load files either classes/Kohana/Image.php or classes/kohana/image.php for example. That's the easiest way for me to migrate all the installs.
As soon as I am sure I have all working good I will plana release and then I am fine to start fixing issues for KO 3.3.3? who knows...I have no idea yet what will come from this. No one has contacted me, but if needed I will create the release myself.