This is a warning ? Bootstrap and look the error view setting
* Set the PHP error reporting level. If you set this in php.ini, you remove this.
* @see http://php.net/error_reporting
* When developing your application, it is highly recommended to enable notices
* and strict warnings. Enable them by using: E_ALL | E_STRICT
* In a production environment, it is safe to ignore notices and strict warnings.
* Disable them by using: E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE
* When using a legacy application with PHP >= 5.3, it is recommended to disable
* deprecated notices. Disable with: E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED